Water chillers for outdoor installation ALASKA 8 32537.
The Alaska chiller is used to cool the pool water, using a refrigerated circuit.
Its main application is the control of the water temperature of cold-water pools for spas, spas, etc! The wide range of equipment makes it perfectly cover all types of existing installations on the market.
Monobloc wall-mounted design that allows you to install the machine against the wall, preferably as close as possible to the technical room.
Built in aluminum to the anti-corrosion magnesium.
Includes Modbus connection.
: TECHNICAL FEATURES.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 10 / 20.
• Kind of product: Chiller-water and for swimming pools.
• Minimum external operating temperature equal to 5 ° C.
• Two compact models: for outdoor (Alaska) or indoor (Siberia) installation.
• Digital display.
• Heating priority mode (controlled by the filtration pump).
• Made of anti-corrosion aluminum sheet.
• Axial fans with direct accompanying motor.
• Refrigerant thermostat in the evaporator for better performance.
• High and low pressure flow switch.
• Condenser with copper pipes with aluminum-coated fins (specific for corrosive environments) • Guaranteed against corrosion.
• Scroll compressor.
• Expansion with thermostatic valve.
• G2 titanium evaporator with PVC casings according to ASTMB338.
9 standards guaranteed against corrosion.
• Anti-acid drying filter.
• Width (M): 1.
• Height (M): 0.
• Deep ty (M): 0.
556 • Weight (Kg): 102.
Sku: 32537-Chillers * Due to the specificity and complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before purchasing procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise recommendations for your needs.