Water chillers for indoor installation SIBERIA 6 33302.
The Siberia chiller is used to cool the pool water, using a refrigerated circuit.
Its main application is the control of the water temperature of cold-water pools for spas, spas, etc! The wide range of equipment makes it perfectly cover all types of existing installations on the market.
Monobloc design for installation in the engine room.
It requires a free external air intake and an exhaust duct for the release of cold air to the outside.
Built in anti-corrosion magnesium aluminum.
: TECHNICAL FEATURES.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 7 / 14.
• Product type: Chiller-water and for swimming pools.
• Temperature minimum outdoor operation equal to 5 ° C.
• Two compact models: for outdoor (Alaska) or indoor (Siberia) installation.
• Digital display.
the filtration pump).
• Made of anti-corrosion aluminum sheet.
• Axial fans with direct accompanying motor.
• Refrigerant thermostat in the evaporator for better performance.
• High and low pressure flow switch.
• Condenser with copper pipes with aluminum coated fins (specific for corrosive environments) • Guaranteed against corrosion.
• Scroll compressor.
• Thermostatic valve expansion.
• G2 titanium evaporator with PVC casings according to ASTMB338.
9 standards guaranteed against corrosion.
• Dehydrating filter acid resistant.
• Width (M): 1.
• Height (M): 0.
• Depth (M): 0.
• Weight (Kg): 112.
Sku: 33302-Chillers * Due to the specificity and complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for its needs.