The ceiling fans are:
1) Cheap, if compared to air conditioning systems.
2) Ecological, because they use very little electricity.
3) Produce a more natural freshness by gently moving the air in the room from top to bottom.
4) Quiet, compared to an air conditioning system.
5) Easy to mount.
6) They are elements of furniture, you can find ceiling fans with a rustic, modern or retro design.
7) They can be used in combination with air conditioning, if used together with the air conditioning system, they allow you to distribute the air conditioning in a more uniform and healthy way.
8) They optimize heating during the winter, using the inversion function of the blades.
Margherita is a decorative ceiling fan with 6 blades in fir-colored MDF wood and antiqued brass body.
It is suitable for use in medium-sized rooms such as bedrooms and kitchens.
• Can be used in 3 adjustable speeds with a light pull chain.
• The blades rotate both clockwise and counterclockwise for summer and winter use.
• Bulb with E27 socket, 1 bulb not included.
• Blade diameter: (M): 1,07.
• Revolutions Per Minute (RPM): 180.
• Weight (Kg): 5.5.
• Power: Electricity.