The ceiling fans are:
1) Cheap, if compared to air conditioning systems.
2) Ecological, because they use very little electricity.
3) Produce a more natural freshness by gently moving the air in the room from top to bottom.
4) Quiet, compared to an air conditioning system.
5) Easy to mount.
6) They are elements of furniture, you can find ceiling fans with a rustic, modern or retro design.
7) They can be used in combination with air conditioning, if used together with the air conditioning system, they allow you to distribute the air conditioning in a more uniform and healthy way.
8) They optimize heating during the winter, using the inversion function of the blades.
Amarcord is a romantic retro-style decorative ceiling fan.
It is suitable for use in large rooms such as large bedrooms, living rooms and dining rooms.
• equipped with 5 double-sided MDF wood blades: walnut colored on one side and cherry colored on the other.
• It can be used in 3 adjustable speeds with a light pull chain switch.
• The blades rotate both clockwise and counterclockwise for summer and winter use.
• Bulbs with E27 socket, 3 bulbs not included.
• Very quiet.
• Pale diameter (M): 1.32.
• Revolutions Per Minute (RPM): 180.
• Weight (Kg): 7.
• Power: Electricity.