T3 W70674 hydraulic cleaner robot.
The suction robot connects directly to the suction socket or to the skimmer.
No electrical connection is necessary.
The length of the hose suitable for the pool is equal to the greatest distance that the robot can travel inside the pool itself, starting from the connection point (skimmer or suction socket) up to the corner of the pool.
away, plus a section of 1 meter.
For optimal installation, carry out a test test and adjust the suction of the robot using a control valve.
: POOL FEATURES:
• Type of pool: Inground pools, above ground pools rigid walls, recommended max 9x5 m.
• Pool shape: Rectangular, oval.
• Pool bottom: Flat, slightly sloping.
• Pool lining: Tiles, lining, polyester, reinforced PVC, painted concrete.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: • Length of pipes: 10 sections of 1 m • Robot width (M): 0.
41 • Robot length (M): 0.
36 • Robot height (M): 0.
26 • Robot weight (KG): 1.
• Filtration capacity: Swimming pool filtration circuit • Minimum power required From the filtration pump: 1/2 HP.
• Theoretical cleaning width (M): 0.
• Movement speed (m / min): 6.
• Cleaning zones: Bottom.
• Remote control: No.
• Number of cleaning cycles: 1, Recommended filtration of 6h in 3 phases of 2h.
• Operating system: DiaCyclone diaphragm.
• Energy source: Filtering group.
• Displacement: Random.
• Type of debris sucked up: Fine, Medium .
• Warranty: 2 years.
• Sku: W70674-Hydraulic cleaner.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: Twist Lock hoses, Anti-blocking wheel, Flow meter, Automatic flow rate adjustment valve (skimmer).
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Winter bag for the hoses, 6 pcs pack of 1 m hose ADVANTAGES: + Flexible two-part Duo Traction Control disc: optimal grip + Dia Cyclone diaphragm: even more powerful suction.