VOYAGER RE4400 iQ automatic electric cleaner robot.
With patented cyclonic suction, the Voyager range is suitable for all swimming pools and all types of coverings.
On-board sensors such as the gyroscope and accelerometer allow the cleaner to function optimally while cleaning the pool.
Voyager can also be controlled remotely via the iAqualink app.
Thanks to the iAquaLink application, the functions of the cleaner are easily accessible remotely via the smartphone.
The cleaning time can be changed and the cleaning progress can be monitored at any time.
VOYAGER is constantly evolving thanks to automatic updates.
The rigid filter backlit from above and the transparent window allow for greater ease of use.
This model is equipped with a patented Lift System for lifting and exiting the water.
The helical brushes allow to improve the suction of debris; the double filter, with different microns (first 150 and then 60 microns), thanks to the suction mouth of 23 cm, allows to obtain a thorough cleaning of all areas of the pool.
: POOL FEATURES:
• Type of pool: Inground pools , above ground pools with rigid walls, max recommended 12x6 m.
• Pool shape: Rectangular, oval, free shape.
• Pool bottom: Flat, slight slope, compound slope, hopper type.
• Pool lining: Tiles, lining, polyester, Reinforced PVC, painted concrete.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: • Number of motors: 3.
• Panel power supply voltage (HZ): 200-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz.
• Robot power supply voltage: 30 VDC.
• Absorbed power (W): 150.
• Cable length (M): 18.
• Robot width (M): 0.
• Robot length (M): 0 , 40.
• Robot height (M): 0.
• Robot weight (KG): 8.
• Filtering capacity (cm2): 1066.
• Filter capacity (L): 4.
• Theoretical cleaning width (M) : 0.
• Type of pool: Inground pools, above ground pools with rigid walls, max recommended 12x6 m.
• Pool shape: Rectangular, oval, free form.
• Pool bottom: Flat, slight slope, compound slope, a hopper.
• Pool lining: Tiles, lining, polyester, reinforced PVC, painted concrete DESCRIPTION: • Traction system: Tracks - 2 motors.
• Cleaning areas: Bottom / Walls / Water line.
• Cyclonic suction.
• A two layers: 150μ + 60μ Only for medium debris 150μ.
• Remote control: No.
• Brushes: Yes - front and rear helical brushes.
• Number of cleaning cycles: 2.
• Duration of cleaning cycles only bottom (H): 1.
30 • Duration of Bottom / Pare cleaning cycles ti / Water line (H): 2.
• Power source: Autonomous, 230V connection upstream of the transformer.
• Movement: Pre-programmed.
• Lift System: No.
• Transparent window: Yes.
Full filter indicator: No.
• Safety: Beach system, safety out of the water, electronic motor protection.
• Filtration / access system: Rigid filter with top access.
• Warranty: 3 years.
• Sku: WR000327-Cleaner ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: Control panel, Two-layer filtration 60μ / 150μ, Base for control panel, Free app.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Main basket for single 100μ filter, Main basket for single 200μ filter, Protective bag , Trolley.
ADVANTAGES: + Optimal cleaning performance: patented cyclonic suction / spiral brushes / two-layer filtration 150 / 60μ + Integrated agility: designed for use in swimming pools of any shape and with any coating / tracks / accelerometer sensor and gyroscope .
+ Cont roll through the iAquaLinkTM app: advanced features.
+ Ease of use: access to the filter from above / transparent window / trolley.