ZODIAC Z550iQ MD4 Outdoor Installation Heat Pumps.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ZODIAC offers a wide range of heat pumps adapted to the specific needs of each pool, providing quality products for every occasion.
These heating systems are compatible with all types of water treatment and suitable for all types of pools: all shapes, indoor or outdoor pools.
The Z550iQ pump features Heatselect technology.
The operating speed adapts according to the power supply needs and the selected mode:
• Boost: maximum power for a rapid increase in temperature.
• Smart: automatic power adjustment according to the temperature.
• Ecosilence: reduced power that favors savings energy and silent operation.
• Inverter technology: silent and economical.
• Easily adapts to small spaces.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Integrated connectivity.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 65.
• Vertical air expulsion.
• Structure in polypropylene and galvanized steel, painted with epoxy powders (body) or pre-painted (front panel).
• Digital display.
• Heating priority mode (controlled by the filtration pump).
• Possible control on-off via a remote switch or local automation system.
• Inverter technology (variable speed of the compressor and fan hours: 3 operating modes.
• Boost: maximum power for rapid heating.
• Smart: automatic power adjustment in relation to temperature.
• Ecosilence: reduced power, further energy savings and lower noise level.
• Automatic defrost (for forced ventilation and cycle inversion).
• Antifreeze thermostat.
• High and low pressure safety switch.
• Flow switch.
• Titanium water-water condenser exchanger.
• Inverter and scroll compressor.
• Electronic expansion valve .
• DC fan, with variable speed.
• Ecological R410A refrigerant.
• 3 years guarantee.
• 5 years anti-corrosion guarantee on the condenser.
• Protection bag • PVC fittings ½ Ø 50.
• Adjustable antivibration supports.
• App for smartphone (free download) .
Accessories on request: - Technical room kit - PAC Net kit - Condensate tray.
: CHARACTERISTICS TECHNIQUES:
• Average water flow rate (m³ / h): 4.
• Power supply: 220-240V / 1 N ~ / 50-60Hz.
• Rated absorbed intensity (A): 9.
power supply: 3x2.
• Coolant quantity (g): 1300.
• Acoustic power (dB (A) Boost / Silent mode (dB (A)): 62 / 54.
• Acoustic pressure at 10 m (dB (A) Boost / Silent mode: 31 / 23.
• Width (M): 0.
• Height (M): 0.
• Depth (M): 0.
• Weight (Kg): 54.
: PERFORMANCE: AIR 28 ° C / - water 28 ° C / HUMIDITY 80%.
• Power returned (kW): 12.
• Power consumed (kW): 2-1.
• COP: 6.
PERFORMANCE: AIR 15 ° C / -water 26 ° C / HYGROMETRY 70%.
• Power returned (kW): 9.
• Power consumed (kW): 1.
• COP: 4, 9-5,7 RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump: Vibrations can develop and spread from the heat pump system, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!).
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows.
• Consider neighboring spaces: .
- Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property.
- The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.