Heat pumps for outdoor installation ZODIAC Z950 120.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ZODIAC offers a wide range of heat pumps adapted to the specific needs of each pool, providing quality products for every occasion.
These heating systems are compatible with all types of water treatment and suitable for all types of pools: all shapes, indoor or outdoor pools.
Energy performance and silence, for swimming pools for collective use.
• Vertical air outlet.
• Aluminum structure.
• Operation in all seasons down to -12 ° C.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 60.
• monobloc air / water inverter heat pumps with digital display regulator.
• Anti-corrosion treated body.
• Inverter technology (variable speed of the compressor and fan: 3 operating modes.
• Antifreeze thermostat: minimum operating temperature -12 ° C.
• Fan motor with inverter technology.
• High and low pressure safety switch.
• Flow switch.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Ecological R410A refrigerant fluid.
• 2 years guarantee.
• 5 years anti-corrosion guarantee on the condenser.
• PVC fittings ½ Ø 75 DA INC OLLARE.
• Condensate drain kit.
• Anti-vibration supports.
Accessories on request: - PAC Net kit.
• Average water flow rate (m³ / h): 60.
• Power supply: 380-400V / 3N ~ / 50Hz.
• Power cable: 5x25.
• Coolant quantity (g): 22.
• Acoustic power (dB (A): 90.
• Acoustic pressure at 10 m (dB (A): 58.
• Width (M ): 1.
• Height (M): 2.
• Depth (M): 1.
• Weight (Kg): 500.
: PERFORMANCE: AIR 28 ° C / -water 28 ° C / HYGROMETRY 80%.
• Power returned ( kW): 133.
• Power consumed (kW): 24.
• COP: 5.
PERFORMANCE: AIR 15 ° C / -water 26 ° C / HYGROMETRY 70%.
• Power returned (kW): 110.
• Power consumed (kW): 23.
9 • COP: 4.
6 RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump: From the heat pump system, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!), it is possible to develop and spread vibrations.
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows.
• Consider neighboring spaces: .
- Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property.
- The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.