ZODIAC Z400iQ MD7 Outdoor Installation Heat Pumps.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ZODIAC offers a wide range of heat pumps adapted to the specific needs of each pool, providing quality products for every occasion.
These heating systems are compatible with all types of water treatment and suitable for all types of pools: all shapes, indoor or outdoor pools.
With its elegant and minimalist line in two colors, Z400 iQ adapts perfectly to your pool environment.
Ideal by the sea, the version with stainless steel front panel is particularly resistant to corrosion.
• Unique design.
• Silent and discreet.
• Easy installation and maintenance.
• Available with stainless steel front.
• System Integrated Wi-Fi.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 80.
• Vertical air expulsion.
• Structure in polypropylene and galvanized steel, painted with epoxy powders (body) or pre-painted (front panel).
• Two colors available: Aluminum Gray and Beige Gray.
• Digital display.
• Heating priority (automatic activation of the filtration pump).
• Two-speed fan with Silence mode (automatic or manual).
• Integrated Wi-Fi with dedicated app.
• Automatic defrost (for forced ventilation and cycle inversion) • Antifreeze thermostat: minimum operating temperature -12 ° C.
• High and low pressure safety switch.
• Flow switch.
• Rotary vane compressor.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Ecological R410A refrigerant fluid.
• 3-year guarantee.
• 5-year anti-corrosion guarantee on the condenser.
Sku: WH000291-Pump-di- heat.
• Winter protection bag.
• PVC fittings ½ Ø 50.
• Adjustable anti-vibration supports.
• App for smartphone (free download) .
Accessories on request: - PAC NET kit.
: TECHNICAL FEATURES:
'medium water (m³ / h): 6.
• Power supply: 230V / 1.
• Nominal absorbed intensity (A): 13.
• Power supply cable: 3x2.
• Coolant liquid quantity (g): 1, 45.
• Acoustic power (dB (A) Boost / Silent mode (dB (A)): 66 / 63.
• Sound pressure at 10 m (dB (A) Boost / Silent mode: 38 / 35.
• Width (M) : 1.
• Height (M): 0.
• Depth (M): 0.
• Weight (Kg): 70.
: PERFORMANCE: AIR 28 ° C / -water 28 ° C / HYGROMETRY 80%.
• Power returned (kW ): 15.
• Power consumed (kW): 3.
• COP: 4.
PERFORMANCE: AIR 15 ° C / -water 26 ° C / HYGROMETRY 70%.
• Power returned (kW): 12.
• Power consumed (kW): 2.
• COP: 4.
PERFORMANCE: AIR 7 ° C / -water 26 ° C / HUMIDITY 70%.
• Power returned (kW): 9.
• Power consumed (kW): 2.
• COP: 3.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump : Vibrations can develop and spread from the heat pump system, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!).
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows.
• Consider neighboring spaces: .
- Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property.
- The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.