PRO HEAT II - 35 air / water heat pumps for outdoor installation If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ASTRALPOOL has created this technology that allows you to extend the summer season to enjoy the pool for more months of the year.
ASTRALPOOL heat pumps, remotely controlled via an app (downloadable for free), which transfers the solar energy contained in the air to the water in your pool.
The PROHEAT II heat pumps allows you to extend the bathing season, and can be used to heat the pool even when the outside temperature drops to 0 ° C; is designed to heat basins of over 110 m3 and is equipped with an ultra-performing exchanger with copper pipes (perfect for coastal areas with high corrosion), an easy-to-use control panel, which indicates current temperature, set point (set temperature ) and alarms, and finally of the defrost by cycle inversion, which allows a faster defrost.
'unit reduced compared to units with front ejection.
• AUTOMATIC HOT / COLD MODE: The heat pumps will automatically change the mode from hot to cold in order to stabilize the desired temperature.
• SOFT STARTER: In the absence of the "Inverter" technology, for the high power units, the "Soft Starter" technology prevents current peaks during the ignition phase of the heat pumps, thus avoiding the breakage of the main fuse and axes taking care of a longer life of the components.
: TECHNICAL FEATURES.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 130.
• Minimum external operating temperature equal to 0 °.
• Two models: Standard and Chiller.
• Digital display.
• Priority heating mode (controlled by the filtration pump).
• Robust and light body, in anti-corrosion aluminum sheet.
• Axial fan.
• Automatic cooling mode for the Chiller models.
• Automatic refrigeration.
• High and low pressure safety switch.
• Flow switch high and low pressure • G2 titanium water condenser.
Guaranteed against corrosion.
• Scroll compressor.
• Expansion with thermostatic valve, with external balancer.
• High performance heat exchanger with copper and aluminum pipes specific for coastal areas with high corrosion.
• Control of the cleaning system.
• Automatic electrical protection .
• Width (M): 0.
• Height (M): 1.
• Depth (M): 1.
• Weight (Kg): 185.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR INSTALLATION OF A heat pump: From the heat pump system, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!), vibrations can develop and spread.
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows • Consider neighboring spaces: - Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property - The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
* Due to the specificity and complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.