Air / water heat pumps for outdoor installation PRO ELYO INVERBOOST Plus 30 kw.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ASTRALPOOL has created this technology that allows you to extend the summer season to enjoy the pool for more months of the year.
The Pro Elyo Inverboost NN heat pumps uses Full Inverter technology: silent and energy saving.
It has 11 power levels from 7Kw to 35 Kw, and works down to -5 °.
: TECHNICAL FEATURES.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 135.
• Kind of product: Heater-water and air for swimming pools.
• Detachable display .
• Digital touchscreen.
• Priority heating mode (controlled by the filtration pump).
• ABS body.
• DC, variable speed fan (automatic or manual).
• Automatic cooling mode.
• Automatic refrigeration.
• High pressure switch safety and low pressure.
• Flow switch.
• Titanium water exchanger.
• Rotary inverter compressor.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Width (M): 1.
• Height (M): 1.
• Depth (M): 0.
• Weight (Kg): 128.
Accessories included: • 1 Winter cover.
• 4 anti-vibration supports.
• 1 four-way connector.
• 4 drainage pipes.
• 1 power cable 10 meters screen connection (to connect the screen remotely).
• 1 10 meter Modbus signal cable (to connect the pump to the Connect Box).
• 1 waterproof housing (to replace the remote pump screen).
• 2 PVC fittings Ø 50.
: Description: • VERTICAL AIR OUTLET: The vertical air outlet adapts to small spaces as less free space is required around the unit compared to units with front exhaust.
• AUTOMATIC HOT / COLD MODE: The heat pumps will automatically change the mode from hot to cold in order to to stabilize the desired temperature.
• SOFT STARTER: In the absence of the "Inverter" technology, for high power units, the "Soft Starter" technology prevents current peaks when starting the heat pumps, thus avoiding the breaking of the fuse and ensuring a longer life of the components RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump: From the heat pump system, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!), vibrations can develop and spread.
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows • Consider neighboring spaces: - Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property - The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
* Due to the specificity and complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.