Air / water heat pumps for outdoor installation AP HEAT 3 - 17.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ASTRALPOOL has created this technology that allows you to extend the summer season to enjoy the pool for more months of the year.
The AP Heat III heat pumps uses Full Inverter technology: silent and energy saving.
It has vertical air expulsion to increase comfort, and works down to -20 °.
: Description: • VERTICAL AIR OUTLET: The vertical air outlet adapts to small spaces as free space is required around the 'unit reduced compared to units with front ejection.
• AUTOMATIC HOT / COLD MODE: The heat pumps will automatically change the mode from hot to cold in order to stabilize the desired temperature.
• SOFT STARTER: In the absence of the "Inverter" technology, for high power units, the "Soft Starter" technology prevents current peaks during the ignition phase of the heat pumps, thus avoiding the breaking of the main fuse and ensuring a longer life of the components.
• ECOLOGICAL: AP Heat III uses the new and innovative R32 refrigerant gas.
Thanks to the thermodynamic characteristics of the gas, the AP Heat III heat pumps require less refrigerant for the same power output.
: TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 20.
• Kind of product: Heater-water and air for swimming pools .
• Detachable display.
• Digital touchscreen.
• Priority heating mode (controlled by the filtration pump).
• ABS body.
• DC, variable speed fan.
• Automatic cooling mode.
• Automatic refrigeration.
low pressure • Flow switch.
• Titanium water exchanger.
• Rotary inverter compressor.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Anti-freeze resistance.
• Width (M): 0.
• Height (M): 0.
• Depth ( M): 0,695.
• Weight (Kg): 75.
Accessories included: • 1 Winter cover.
• 4 anti-vibration supports.
• 1 10 meter shield connection cable (for connect the screen remotely).
• 1 10-meter Modbus signal cable (to connect the pump to the Connect Box).
• 2 PVC fittings Ø 50.
• By-pass kit.
• condensate drain kit.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump:
From the heat pump system, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!), vibrations can develop and spread.
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows • Consider neighboring spaces: - Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property - The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
* Due to the specificity and complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.