Heat pumps for outdoor installation ZODIAC POWER FORCE 35 TRI.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ZODIAC offers a wide range of heat pumps adapted to the specific needs of each pool, providing quality products for every occasion.
These heating systems are compatible with all types of water treatment and suitable for all types of pools: all shapes, indoor or outdoor pools.
With its elegant and minimalist line in two colors, Z400 iQ adapts perfectly to your pool environment.
Ideal by the sea, the version with front panel in stainless steel is particularly resistant to corrosion.
• Inverter fan: silent and economical.
• Certified and optimized performance even at low temperatures thanks to an electronic regulator.
• Operation in all seasons down to -12 ° C.
• Automatic silent mode and heating priority functions.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): Please consult us.
• Packaged air / water inverter heat pumps with regulator with digital display.
• Anti-corrosion treated body.
• Titanium water-condenser exchanger.
• Automatic defrosting by cycle inversion.
• Scroll compressor.
• Inverter technology (variable speed of compressor and fan: 3 operating modes.
• Antifreeze thermostat: minimum operating temperature -12 ° C.
• Fan motor with inverter technology • High and low pressure safety switch.
• Flow switch.
• Electronic expansion valve.
• Ecological R410A refrigerant.
• 2 years warranty.
• 5 years anti-corrosion warranty on the condenser.
• Protective bag • PVC fittings ½ Ø 63 to be glued.
• Condensate drain kit.
• Anti-vibration supports.
• App for smartphone (free download).
Accessories on request: - Remote control - PAC Net kit - Condensate tray .
: TECHNICAL FEATURES:
• Average water flow rate (m³ / h): 10.
• Power supply: 400V / 3N / 50Hz.
• Rated absorbed intensity (A): 12.
• Power supply cable: 5x4.
• Coolant quantity (g): 5.
• Acoustic power (dB (A): 71.
• Acoustic pressure at 10 m (dB (A): 39.
• Width (M): 1.
• Height (M): 1,534.
• Depth (M): 0,450.
• Weight (Kg): 205.
: PERFORMANCE: AIR 28 ° C / -water 28 ° C / HYGROMETRY 80%.
• Power returned (kW): 45.
• Power consumed (kW): 8.
• COP: 5.
PERFORMANCE: AIR 15 ° C / -water 26 ° C / 70% HYGROMETRY.
• Power returned (kW): 37.
• Power consumed (kW): 7.
• COP: 4.
9 RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump: From the heat pump system heat, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!), vibrations can develop and spread.
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows.
• Consider neighboring spaces: .
- Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property.
- The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.