ZODIAC Z300 M7 outdoor installation heat pumps.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
Ideal for in-ground pools, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
equally when it is not in use.
ZODIAC offers a wide range of heat pumps adapted to the specific needs of each pool, providing quality products for every occasion.
These heating systems are compatible with all types of water treatment and suitable for all types of pools: all shapes, indoor or outdoor pools.
AN ECOLOGICAL SOLUTION Starting from the energy of the air and thanks to its compressor, the heat pumps supply 4 to 5 times more power than it consumes in terms of energy.
• Certified performance.
• Heating guaranteed thanks to the heating properties .
• It can also be installed inside the technical room.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 75.
• Product type: Air heater for swimming pools.
• Titanium water-condenser exchanger.
• Automatic defrosting for forced ventilation.
• Rotary vane compressor.
• Ecological R410A refrigerant fluid.
• Flow switch.
• High and low pressure safety switch.
• Antifreeze thermostat: minimum operating temperature -5 ° C.
• Horizontal air expulsion.
• Digital display.
• Heating priority mode (filtration pump control).
• Electronic expansion valve.
• 3-year warranty.
• 5-year anti-corrosion warranty on the condenser.
• Winter protection bag.
• PVC fittings ½ Ø 50.
• Antivibration supports.
Accessories on request: - remote control module.
condensate: condensate recovery tank - PAC NET Kit : TECHNICAL FEATURES:
• Average water flow rate (m³ / h): 5.
• Power supply: 230V / 1 / 50Hz.
• Rated absorbed intensity (A): 13 .
• Power cable: 3x4.
• Coolant quantity (g): 1400.
• Acoustic power (dB (A)): 67.
• Acoustic pressure at 10 m (dB (A)): 39.
• Width (M) : 0.
• Height (M): 0.
• Depth (M): 0.
• Weight (Kg): 68.
: PERFORMANCE: AIR 28 ° C / -water 28 ° C / HYGROMETRY 80%.
• Power returned (kW ): 16.
• Power consumed (kW): 2.
• COP: 5.
PERFORMANCE: AIR 15 ° C / -water 26 ° C / HYGROMETRY 70% - CERTIFICATE NF.
• Power returned (kW) : 13.
• Power consumed (kW): 2.
• COP: 4.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump: From the pump system of heat, which includes moving components (compressor, fan, etc!), vibrations can develop and spread.
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows.
• Consider neighboring spaces: .
- Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property.
- The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.