MAYA air / water heat pumps for indoor installation 15.
If you are looking to extend the summer season and use the type of pool you have longer, we have the solution.
The heat pumps offer an ecological solution, easy to install, with competitive management costs.
Being thermodynamic devices, they transfer the heat present in the air into the water, in order to reduce energy consumption.
, the ASTRALPOOL range of heat pumps is available in different models to adapt to any type of pool.
Evidently, using your pool only a few months a year is really a waste of money and sorrow, as it costs you the same when it is not in use.
ASTRALPOOL has created this technology that allows you to extend the summer season to enjoy the pool for more months of the year.
MAYA - For heating water in residential and public swimming pools.
Ideal for public swimming pools or swimming pool complexes in hotels and campsites.
Air-water heat pumps with centrifugal fans.
Wall-mounted model with a monobloc design.
Requires a free external air intake and an exhaust duct for the release of cold air to the outside.
Available in two types of finish: painted sheet metal or magnesium aluminum.
Hermetic compressor with silencer .
Includes Modbus connection.
: TECHNICAL FEATURES.
• INDICATIVE VOLUME OF THE POOL (m³): 60.
• Kind of product: Heater-water and air for swimming pools.
• Minimum external operating temperature equal to + 5 ° C.
• Compact design.
• Made of anti-corrosion aluminum sheet.
• Centrifugal fan with direct drive.
• Scroll compressor.
• G2 titanium water condenser with PVC casings according to ASTM B 338.
• Guaranteed against corrosion.
• Width (M ): 1.
• Height (M): 2.
• Depth (M): 0.
• Weight (Kg): 315.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INSTALLATION OF A heat pump: From heat pump system, which includes moving components (compress hours, fan, etc!), vibrations can develop and spread.
To avoid or reduce such disturbances, some rules should be followed: • Prefer open spaces (avoid corners or internal courtyards), as the sound waves from the heating system are reflected on adjacent surfaces.
• Do not install the system near windows • Consider neighboring spaces: - Install the system as far as possible from the neighbors property - The fan should not be directed towards the neighbors property.
* Due to the specificity and complexity of the product and / or its installation, it is necessary to contact us for professional advice before the purchase procedures.
* We offer a specific analysis of your pool environment to be able to give precise advice for your needs.