USE: Ignition: after having poured the Bioethanol into the burner, with the help of a pump or a watering can, simply light the bioethanol with a match or a lighter and start the combustion.
1. Never leave the fire unattended.
2. Use the appliance preferably outdoors.
If it is kept running indoors, make sure that the volume of the compartment is greater than m³. 63 (equal to approx. 26 m²).
3. Do not use the appliance in the bathroom or small rooms.
4. Do not move the appliance with the fire lit.
5. NEVER top up the burner or refill it if it is still hot.
6. Use the backup burner (if required as an option) to double the burn time.