Pool filtration system 1 1/2” FLAT selector valve.
Six-way manual multiport valves to perform different functions in a hydraulic circuit.
A new multiport valve which for the first time has a particularly compact appearance due to its single stage design (compared to the normal two stage configuration of other multiport valves).
These small dimensions make the equipment particularly suitable in installations where space is limited, such as for example in the housing of the filters or in the monoblocks.
Its basically functional design offers a wide range of coupling possibilities on any installation with Astralpool filters, ensuring perfect watertightness and easy handling.
Variant 3 valve, with glued bottom outlet commonly used for filters with side outlet valveFeatures:.
- Body, cover and handle in injection molded ABS.
- Distributor in PPO.
- EPDM gaskets and stainless steel metal elements.
- Polycarbonate sight glass.
- Easy installation.
- Available with BSP or NPT thread.
- With filter connection.
- Maximum working pressure: 3,5 kg/cm2.
• Width (M): 0,167.
• Height (M): 0,117,3.
• Height with handle (M): 0,175.
• Manometer pressure (Bar): 3,5.
• Connection width Ø(M): 0,098.
• Distance between connections (M): 0,125.
• Connections Ø(M): 1 1/2”.
• Volume (m2): 0,050.
• Weight (kg): 11,5.
• Sku: 34545-Filtration.