Swimming pool filtration system BERLIN filter without selector valve.
Berlin filter, 1 1/2" connections, without selector valve.
High efficiency polyester/fibreglass reel sand filter.
Equipped with manual air and water vent and pressure gauge, and supplied without side selector valve.
Compatible with sand and glass.
• Diameter Ø (M): 0,600.
• Height (M): 0,910.
• Manometer pressure (Bar): 2,5.
• Connections (M): 1 1/2".
• Capacity m3/h at 50 m/h speed: 14.
• Swimming pool (m3): 75-115.
• Load of sand (kg): 175.
• Volume (m2): 0,36.
• Weight (kg): 18,60.
• Sku: 00542-Filtration.
It is able to handle flows of 9000 l/h with a maximum operating pressure of 2,5 bar.
Ø 240 mm lid with screw closure, mold injected.
Blue satin finish, with clear polyurethane flash coat dust protection Equipped with high resistance PVC and PP collectors and diffuser.
Equipped with pressure gauge and manual air and water vent valves.
Inner lining in HDPE (polyethylene).
Filter base made of plastic.
Note: 4 kg/cm2 working pressure available to order.
- Easy access: Thanks to the larger diameter of the upper manhole cover (400 mm) for filters with a diameter of 1050 mm and 1200 mm, the inside of the filter is more easily accessible for maintenance.
- Improved finish: In addition to the coil finish, which offers greater strength and safety, the blue satin finish distinguishes it from conventional filters.
The 500 and 600 mm diameter Berlin filters are available as a package consisting of a polypropylene base, filter with side mounted selector valve, self-priming Sprint pump and all necessary fittings.
Features:- Monoblocks include a base constructed from weather resistant plastic.
- All components are designed for easy assembly and precise fitment.
- Contains a pre-assembled unit.