Swimming pool filtration system CANTABRIC TOP filter in thermoplastic.
The Cantabric is now available in a monobloc version!This new equipment greatly facilitates the installer's work by providing a compact, reliable and attractively designed solution.
Designed for outdoor use.
Injected thermoplastic shell with built-in base.
Supplied with pressure gauge, manual air vent and multi port valve.
Maximum filtration rate: 50 m3/h/m2.
Maximum working pressure: 2,5kg/cm2.
• Diameter Ø (M): 0,500.
• Height (M): 1,09.
• Manometer pressure (Bar): 2,5.
• Connections: 1 1/2”.
• Maximum flow rate (m3/h): 9.
• Swimming pool (m3) (8 hours): 72.
• Sand load (kg): 100.
• Volume (m2): 0,37.
• Weight (kg): 14,00.
• Sku: 15780-Filtration.
It is able to handle flows of 9000 l/h with a maximum operating pressure of 2,5 bar.
- Available with side or top mounting, to suit the particular features and space available at each pool site.
- Filter body made of unalterable plastic, resistant to chemical agents and bad weather.
- Standard equipment with 11/2″ multiport valve, 6+1 multiport from AstralPool for diameters 400-mm, 500-mm and 600-mm or 2″, 6+1 multiport for diameters 750-mm and 2 1/ 2″, 6+1 multiport for 900-mm diameters, with bayonet lock for filter, backwash, flush, recirculation, drain, shut-off and winter operations (all inlets and outlets are connected).
- Transparent cover to facilitate visual inspection and access to the inside of the filter in side mounted valves.
- Collector and diffuser for continuous operation.
- Manual vent valve for purging the air inside the filter if necessary.
- Built-in 3/4″ manual water purge valve in filter sand drain plug for easier drainage without losing sand.
- Sand discharge: 1 1/2″ for 400-mm, 500-mm and 600-mm diameters and 2″ for 750-mm diameters.
- Built-in header at the bottom to ensure balanced flow and filter backwashing.
- Pressure gauge to control filter backwashing.
- Base incorporated in the lower half of the filter, with holes for correct anchoring to the floor.
- Extra-large 225 mm manhole cover for easy handling and loading of sand in diameters of 900 mm.
The upper manhole is 177 mm in the rest of the range.
- Easy to drain.
No loss of sand, thanks to a manual bleed valve for water in the sand bleed plug.
The advanced technology developed for the Cantabric filters offers outstanding reliability in operation with little maintenance, allowing the filters to operate safely with optimal pool filtration for many years.
The equipment also includes the AstralPool 6+1 multiport valve with filter, backwash, rinse, rinse, recirculation, drain and closed positions.
- Innovative design.
In addition to functionality, AstralPool is concerned with creating a new image for its Cantabric filters, an approach that has led to a product with an attractive and unique design based on the use of an ivory tone and an innovative shape, also focusing on adaptability to the needs of the position.
- Wide range.
Cantabric filters offer an ideal solution for a large variety of pool sizes, as they meet the filtration needs of pools between 30 and 240 m3 with flow rates from 6000 l/h to 30000 l/h with a filtration flow rate of 50 m3/h h/m2.
- Includes a sturdy polypropylene-style die-cast polypropylene base with the same aesthetics as the filter, while also keeping functionality in mind.
- The base is mounted next to the filter (the filter continues to rest directly on the floor), thus completely avoiding the possibility of breaking the base caused by the weight of the filter.
- Perfect anchoring of the base to the filter through studs on the base.
- The compact unit is equipped with a 1/3 HP Sena pump (technically speaking, other pumps can also be connected).