Pool filtration system ASTER filter Ø 500.
The ASTER filter has a beige laminated polyester and glass fiber body with a boltless lid and a polypropylene base.
Equipped with pressure gauge, water drain plug and multi-port valve.
Equipped with manual air charge pressure gauge, manual water discharge.
Aster filters with diameters of 350, 450 or 600 mm are available in monoblocs consisting of a polypropylene base, filter with side mounted selector valve, self-priming Sprint pump and all necessary fittings.
- Monoblocks include a weather resistant plastic base.
- All components are designed for easy assembly and precise fitment.
- Comes as a pre-assembled unit.
It is able to handle flows of 9000 l/h with a maximum operating pressure of 2,5 bar.
• Filter colour: RAL 7038.
• Fitted with 1″ diameter headers and high strength PVC and PP plastic diffuser.
• Equipped with pressure gauge, manual valves for air and water bleeding.
• Side mounted 6 port multiport valve with filter, backwash, rinse, recirculate, drain and shut off.
• Base in polypropylene.
• Lid without screws for quick opening and closing.
• Maximum filtration speed: 50 m3/h/m2.
• Maximum working pressure: 2,5 kg/cm2.
• Diameter Ø (M): 0,500.
• Height (M): 0,770.
• Manometer pressure (Bar): 2,5.
• Connections: 1,1/2”.
• Maximum flow rate (m3/h): 9.
• Swimming pool (m3) (8 hours): 72.
• Sand load (kg): 95.
• Volume (m2): 0,26.
• Weight (kg): 18,00.
• Sku: 19781-Filtration.
• Easy handling: A patented system is used to open and close the lid which eliminates the use of traditional screws.
The system also exerts uniform pressure across the entire watertight joint and makes it easier to loosen the lid.
• Capacity: 1″ headers increase filter surface area and improve efficiency.
• Functionality: Equipped with an AstralPool multiport valve with 6+1 positions reliable enough to be used with most AstralPool filters.