Swimming pool filtration system ARTIC PLUS filter with Ø 950 collector.
Artic Plus filter, 2 1/2" connections, collector arms.
Laminated filter in polyester with totally anticorrosive glass fiber.
High efficiency sand filter.
Made of polyester resin and glass fiber with external gel-coat finish.
The filter consists of only two parts.
Manual air discharge.
Internal components in PVC.
• Diameter Ø (M): 0,950.
• Height (M): 1,960.
• Filter bed height (M): 1,200.
• Manometer pressure (Bar): 2,5.
• Connections (M): 2 1/2".
• Capacity m3/h at 50 m/h speed: 35.
• Capacity m3/h at 40 m/h speed: 28.
• Capacity m3/h at 35 m/h speed: 24.
• Filtration surface (m2): 0,70.
• Volume (m2): 2,1.
• Weight (kg): 160,00.
• Sku: 41373-Filtration.
Filter bed height 1,2 m, maximum pressure 2,5 kg/cm2.
Maximum working temperature 50°C.
Union between lower and upper body with silicone filling to obtain an optimal seal.
Optional spy visor.
Standard diffuser/manifold support device in diameters 950, 1050 and 1200 mm.
Upper cover in plastic material Ø 200 in the 650, 800 and 950 models and Ø 400 in the 1050 and 1200 models.
ACME threaded connections for models with diameters of 650, 800 and 950 mm.
Flange connections for models with diameters of 1050 and 1200 mm.
Standard attachments are in the metric system.
Other standards may be available upon request.
Equipped with pressure gauge in the filter cover, manual water and air purge, and D200 mm sand outlet.
Compatible with sand and glass.
Very important: please advise if the installation will use sea water, if the backwashing will be done with air or air/water and if the installation is external.
- Internal coating in ozone resistant vinylester, up to 0,4 ppm for a temperature of 40ºC.
- Nozzle plate system, except for the 500 mm diameter model: glass fiber reinforced polyester nozzle plate, with PP nozzles with 0,5 mm slots, uniformly distributed with a density of 60 units/m2.
- Eastar copolyester sight glass.
- D400 mm manhole cover in the 1050 and 1200 mm diameter models.