ANTICALCARE- Best in controlling the formation of calcium precipitates in swimming pools
* Pour 2lt per 100m³ of water.
* Enter 1.5lt per 100m³ of water once a week.
These doses are of an orientational nature and can be modified according to the hardness and salt content of the water.
* In pools with hardness above 35°F and temperatures above 28°C the dose must be increased by 25 - 50%.
IMPORTANT: If the amount of iron contained in the water is higher than normal, apply the product in water before chlorination or any other oxidizing treatment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
* Dilute the required amount in a container containing water.
* Spread the solution obtained uniformly over the entire surface of the pool, keeping the filtration system switched on with the pump running.
The information contained in this technical sheet is correct on the basis of our knowledge, nevertheless, since the conditions in which this product is used are not under our direct control, we assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from its incorrect use.
Relative density g/cm³ (20°C)
1.04 - 1.08
Kind Of Product
Clarifiers And Enzymes
Anti-limescale / Avoid Limestone Formation / Clarifiers And Enzymes.