- On sale!
Liquid Flocculant - Swimming Pool water clarifier - anti-turbidity 10L
Shipping cost (United States)
TNTItaly | Express: €0.00
Pool water clarifying liquid flocculant - Anti-turbidity eliminates colloidal particles
fast-acting flocculant when the water is already cloudy. Ideal for the recovery of pool water or for dosing with continuous dosing pump in public pools.
* High coagulation speed. Good settling speed. Satisfactory behavior at low temperatures.
* Possibility of use in a wide pH range. Elimination of the consumption of products for pH adjustment.
* Less tendency to cause super-dosage phenomena. Eliminates metal ions such as iron and manganese.
* Formation of easily filterable floccules. Lower content of soluble aluminum in the treated water. Elimination of organic matter.
* Effective even with high turbidity waters. It improves the bacteriological quality of the water and consequently reduces the consumption of the products used for sanitizing.
100% Made in Italy with the safety data sheets registered at the Italian Institute of Health.
LIQUID FLOCCULANT - New concept polymer, with a great flocculating power, clarifies pool water eliminating the colloidal particles that cause the turbidity of the water.
* The flocculant product is used when the water has lost its transparency and has become cloudy.
* The materials in the pool are very small and the filter cannot hold them.
* It is therefore necessary to use the flocculant that aggregates and enlarges them, so that the filter can hold them.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF USE:
* With the filtration system stopped and without the presence of bathers in the pool, add 10ml of LIQUID FLOCCULANT for every m³ of water.
* Pour the required dose into a container with water and distribute this solution evenly over the surface of the pool.
* After about 8 hours, proceed to collect and remove the layer of floccules deposited on the bottom of the pool.
* It can be made by means of a metering pump, by injecting 0.5ml of LIQUID FLOCCULANT for each m³ of circulating water before filtering.
The information contained in this technical sheet is correct on the basis of our knowledge, nevertheless, since the conditions in which this product is used are not under our direct control, we assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from its incorrect use.
- Weight (Kg)
- Product Type
- Flocculant / Anti-turbidity / Clarifier and enzymes.
- Polychlorine aluminium
- yellow liquid - clarifies swimming pool water - eliminates colloidal particles.