RAPID CHLORINE - Fast stabilizing chemical compound, highly stabilized, particularly suitable for water treatment in swimming pools with tile surfaces.
Disinfectant, Shock, Supercloration, Biocide, Troclosene Sodium Dihydrate.
Excellent for initial treatment:
* Add 15 g of granular Chlorine or 1 tablet of CLORO 50/20 SHOCK for every m³ of water.
* After 2 hours, adjust the pH of the water between 7.2 and 7.6 using PH PLUS or PH MINUS.
* With the pH of the water regulated, add 1 - 2 tablets of CHLORINE 50/20 SHOCK daily for every 10 m³ of water.
* These doses are indicative and can be modified due to the specific characteristics of each pool and of climatology, etc.
* It is essential that the entire volume of water in the pool is conveyed daily through the filter.
* The initial treatment (Super-chlorination) will have to be repeated every time there is a lack of water transparency.
METHOD OF USE:
* Place the necessary tablets in a floating dispenser or in the skimmers, preferably in the evening.
* Free residual chlorine must always have a value in the range 0.5 - 1.5 mg / l and it can be easily measured using a chlorine and pH analyzer case.
* This check should be made at least twice a day.
* Avoid prolonged contact of the product with polyester, vinyl or liner surfaces as it may discolour them.
The information contained in the description is correct on the basis of our knowledge, nevertheless, since the conditions in which this product is used are not under our direct control, we assume no liability for any damage resulting from its incorrect use.