MULTI-ACTION - Solid product in 200g tablets expressly formulated to avoid the development of algae with just one application in the pool water, keeping the water crystal clear.
USEFUL TIPS FOR OPTIMUM FUNCTIONALITY.
* Always check water quality levels on a daily basis (especially after rain or strong wind currents).
* In the event of exponential changes, it is advisable to treat the water with products dedicated to modification type.
* Keep the water flow completely open in the skimmers and in the bottom outlet during the filtration process.
* Keep the baskets of skimmers clean (leaves, paper, etc.) to obtain the correct dissolution of the tablets.
* Avoid contact of the MULTI-ACTION tablets with the surfaces of swimming pools made of polyester or vinyl, as this product bleaches them.
* It is advisable to introduce a new dose of MULTI-ACTION tablets when the tablets that are inside the skimmers have been reduced to 10% of their original weight.
DOSAGE AND METHOD OF USE.
* Add 15g of DICLORO GRANULARE per m³ of water.
* After two hours, adjust the pH between 7.2 and 7.6 using pH - or pH +.
* With the pH of the water adjusted, add 1 tablet of multi purpose tablets for every 15 m³ of water every 7 days.
* These doses are for guidance only and can be modified according to the characteristics of each swimming pool, climatology, etc.
The initial treatment (super-chlorination) must be repeated whenever there is a lack of water transparency.
The free residual chlorine must be located between 0.5 and 1.5 mg/l, a value that can be easily measured using a special chlorine and pH analyzer.
This check should be carried out at least twice a day.
Introduce the required dose of multi-purpose tablets into the skimmer, then start up the filtration system so that the product can be dissolved by the water circulating through the skimmer.
It is essential that the entire volume of water in the pool is filtered daily by the filtration unit.
During normal use and in its original form, the product has no adverse effects on health and the environment.
The information contained in this technical sheet is correct on the basis of our knowledge, nevertheless, since the conditions in which this product is used are not under our direct control, we assume no responsibility for any damage resulting from its incorrect use.