1. NAME : PADS MULTI-ACTION
Solid product in tablets of 200 g expressly formulated to avoid, with one application in the pool water, algae growth, keeping the water transparent and crystalline.
Appearance .................................. Solid in tablets of 200 g
Color ................................... White and azzurrò
Chlorine useful ......... > 85%
pH (sol. 1%).. ........................ 2,5 – 3,5
3. DOSAGE AND directions For USE:
Initial treatment: Add 15 g of DICHLORO GRANULAR per m3 of water. After two hours, adjust the pH between 7.2 and 7.6 using pH - or pH +.
Maintenance treatment: With water pH adjusted, add 1 tablet of PADS multi-action for every 15 m3 of water every 7 days.
These doses are provided as guidance only and can be modified in function of the own characteristics of every swimming pool, climatology, etc.,
The initial treatment (superclorazione) will have to be repeated whenever you notice a lack of transparency of the water.
The free chlorine residue should be located between 0.5 and 1.5 mg/l value that will measure easily using a special analyzer of chlorine and pH. This check must be done at least twice a day.
Introduce the necessary dose of PADS multi-action in the skimmer, therefore putting the filtration system in such a way that the product can be dissolved by water circulating through the skimmer. It is essential that the whole volume of pool water is filtered daily by the group of filtration.
- Keep the passage of water completely open in the skimmers and in the taking of the fund during the filtration process.
- Maintain the baskets of the skimmers cleaned (leaves, paper, etc.) in order to achieve proper dissolution of the tablets.
- You should avoid contact of the brake PADS multi-action with the surfaces of the tub in swimming pools made of polyester or vinyl, as this product the colour is removed.
- It is advisable to introduce the new dose of TABLETS multi-action when the brake pads that are inside of the skimmers you are reduced to 10% of their original weight.
Features: Pad Slow Dissolution
The information contained in this data sheet are correct on the basis of our knowledge, however, as the conditions under which this product is used are not under our direct control, we assume no responsibility for any damage caused by its incorrect use.