T5 DUO W78046 hydraulic cleaner robot.
The suction robot connects directly to the suction socket or to the skimmer.
No electrical connection is necessary.
The length of the hose suitable for the pool is equal to the greatest distance that the robot can travel inside the pool itself, starting from the connection point (skimmer or suction socket) up to the corner of the pool.
away, plus a section of 1 meter.
For optimal installation, carry out a test test and adjust the suction of the robot using a control valve.
: POOL FEATURES:
• Type of pool: Inground pools, above ground pools rigid walls, recommended max 12x6 m.
• Pool shape: Rectangular, oval, free shape.
• Pool bottom: Flat, slight slope, compound slope.
• Pool lining: Tiles, lining, polyester, reinforced PVC, painted concrete.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS : • Length of tubes: 12 sections of 1 m.
• Robot width (M): 0.
• Robot length (M): 0.
• Robot height (M): 0.
• Robot weight (KG ): 1.
4 • Filtration capacity: De filtration circuit • Minimum power required by the filtration pump: 3/4 HP.
• Theoretical cleaning width (M): 0.
• Movement speed (m / min): 6.
• Cleaning areas: Bottom and walls • Remote control: No.
• Number of cleaning cycles: 1, Recommended filtration of 6h in 3 phases of 2h.
• Operating system: DiaCyclone diaphragm.
• Energy source: Filtering group.
• Displacement: Random.
• Type of sucked up debris: Fine, Medium • Warranty: 2 years • Sku: W78046-Hydraulic cleaner.
ACCESSORIES INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE: Twist Lock hoses, Anti-blocking wheel, Flow meter, Automatic flow regulation valve (skimmer) .
ACCESSORIES OPTIONALS: Winter bag for hoses, Pack of 6 pcs of 1 m hose ADVANTAGES: + Flexible two-part Duo Traction Control disc: optimal grip + Dia Cyclone diaphragm: even more powerful suction.